Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Manscaping...

So last night when I was reading to Goobs, Landon was in the bathroom ahem manscaping. Admittedly it went on much longer than usual but I was not concerned. He had a serious job to do after all. He was beginning to put an italian jeweler to shame in the chest hair department. In any case, he soon came frantically bursting into the bedroom shouting, "Look what I did?!" I did not immediately notice the problem but was quickly directed upward. In the heat of the moment, Landon managed to shave off half of his eyebrow!

In the panic, I assured him that I could cover it with some makeup for school today. But don't worry, he took it upon himself and filled it in with a little black eyeshadow. Looking good...





3 comments:

Lindsay said...

HAHAHAHA! That looks totally natural!

Kim said...

oh.my.gosh. dying laughing over here! hilarious landon...good one. My question is...how did he "accidentally" shave off part of his eyebrow?

Emily said...

Ahahahha! Nice Landon.