Wednesday, March 2, 2011

2 Mo.


Time has flown by and my little boyfriend is now 2 mos. old. It's strange because on one hand I feel like I just brought him home, yet I can't remember my life without him. He is so much fun and has finally starting smiling (videos to come). He is still sleeping almost 18 hours a day and wants to eat the whole 6 hours he is awake! He has started getting a little colicky lately and fusses from 10 pm to 1 am almost every night.


Anyone who has been around Goobs knows that this man can produce some pretty impressive gas. We took him to Harry Potter with us last week, he waited until it was completely silent and then let a HUGE fart. Of course no one could see that we had a baby with us so they were looking at us like we were disgusting. (I pointed at Landon when he wasn't looking)

I have to be honest, Hudson is one of the few things in my life going great right now. I am chronically tired.... and not in the whole, "I have a newborn" kind of way, but the "I'm doing night shifts in labor and delivery twice a week and psych clinicals all day Thursday and Friday and homework and I have a newborn" kind of way. I know that this will pay off in the next few months but I am SICK of school. Like, really sick. Let me just say that I'm so glad I have Landon to help me with Hudson. I would be sunk without him. Tomorrow is our anniversary, stay tuned for that!

6 comments:

The Currs said...

Hudson is completely adorable! Love it! Hopefully things get easier soon - hang in there!! :)

Poulsen Family said...

I feel sorry for you all around.
Colic? Please NO! I am praying for you.
It sounds like maybe his colic is because of gas. You should invest in some colic drops. Those help A TON! I prefer Colic Ease from Whole Foods.

I commend you for being a new mother, going to school, and working. You've got me beat!

Hang in there :)
Email me if you have ANY questions relating to colic.

The Crandall Family said...

Your amazing! I admire all your doing right now, even if your half asleep all the time.

Just don't fall asleep tomorrow night! :)

Jen said...

Love the update. Sorry that you're sick of school. I know the feeling. Hang in there! Hudson is super cute!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that you are so tired and worn out, BUT...............
WE WANT VIDEOS, WE WANT VIDEOS, WE WANT VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

he is seriously such a doll.
1. i kinda feel ya since i was in school full time when peys was little, but not doing all that you do. i'm totaly here if you need me or even just a dinner
2. claire cried from 10-1 also, but it went away on it's own place we figured out her dairy, chocolate etc issues. that solved all of our eating all day, crying for hours by night and gassy pants issues.