That's right... we are on an exotic and romantic getaway to Primary Children's for this year's holiday of ♥ LOVE! ♥Wednesday Goobs started coughing occasionally. I really did not think much of it until Thursday when the coughing became more frequent. Landon took him to the Dr. while I was in school, she thought it was probably nothing but took a sputum sample to be sure. Friday she called and told me that he had RSV and to watch him for signs of respiratory distress. Sure enough, Friday night Landon and I got really worried about him. He was breathing really fast and was working really hard for air. We drove him to Primary's and have been here since! He is doing well and we think we will be going home tomorrow morning. Here are some pics of our trip:
He got this little monkey while we were here. We named it Goomer. (That's a nickname nurses use for babies who came from the ER. (Get Out Of My Emergency Room)


Aunt Carol came to visit and decided to look just like my Mom.

Stay tuned for Hudson's next trip to the hospital... he's a regular!




3 comments:
Holy crap. It is more intense with every photograph. So glad you'll hopefully be heading home tomorrow. I'll keep my fingers crossed! I love the photo in the blue stripes by the way. Poor little Goobs. Love you! Can't wait to see you again.
Poor baby! Keep us all posted. Hopefully he gets to go home soon and hopefully he can stay healthy for the rest of the winter! I HATE winter with babies!
So sorry to hear Hudson was sick and in the hospital. :( Hope he's doing much better by now!!!
Post a Comment