Monday, February 7, 2011

Term!

Well, our little man is finally full term!! He was officially due on the 30th of January, making him a little over a week past term. He is really 6 1/2 weeks old though. We have seen so many changes in him over the past few weeks. He is much more alert and awake and has been gaining weight like CRAZY. Our big boy now weighs 7 lbs 10 oz and is looking less and less like a frog every day. Here is a video for your viewing pleasure.... ( I realize that this video is only entertaining for his mother and grandparents, sorry to everyone else.)

8 comments:

Jen said...

I'm not his mother or a grandparent, but I find the video entertaining. He is much bigger than when I saw him a few weeks ago. He's super cute!!

suedawg said...

I love this boy!! he is so dang CUTE! (Landon don't get a BIG head)

ShaLayne said...

OH, I so want to hold him... I may have to make a trip to SLC. :)

Mari Ann said...

Look at the belly on that boy! I love it!!

Kim said...

Excuse me? Why did I not make the list of people who would find the video amazingly cute?? He is getting so big! We need to come up and see him soon before he turns 20...or something!

Jared and Sarah said...

Pretty sure Jared and I just sat here glued to the computer watching that video...soooo..we found it amusing and adorable!
Loved it! I was just thinking I'm pretty sure when I have a baby I will just sit there and stare/video them constantly...yep.

Andi said...

I bit! I love at the end he starts to give you the funny eyes, like.. Mom, I don't totally trust you with that camera so close to my face! Too, too cute!

Anonymous said...

I need more videos!!!!!!!!