Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Can you believe it?! Well, can you?

We are up and running! The house is decorated, school has started, I'm having to cook and clean up after myself and Landon and I are living together again! We are both excited to be back to business as usual and Landon is out of his mind with euphoria that football season starts this Thursday. Go Utes!
I am so thrilled to be starting my last year of nursing school and doing my rounds on the maternity floor of IMC, the little babies are beyond adorable and a MAJOR step up from my trauma experience last year! I love the idea of some structure and schedule in my life and just might have some things to blog about in the next little while. You never know....






4 comments:

Nat and Justin said...

The suspense is already killing me! I just can't figure out what else you would have to blog about?! I hope you do soon so I don't have to wait very long! =) Can't wait for Thursday! Go Utes!

Kim said...

haha...yeah what might you have to say!? Love the new blog look!

Jen said...

So glad that you posted an update! Hooray for you and Landon living together again. :) Love ya!!!

Tedi @ Running with Infertility said...

Really! You are already like through nursing!? That is awesome!