Wednesday, May 19, 2010

VACATION!!

Today I started packing for our vacation! We are going here:


and here:

and here:
and to watch them:

I honestly could not be more excited! I have not seen Landon for two weeks and I miss him like crazy! I will post pics when we return!




9 comments:

Nat and Justin said...

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen said...

No fair!

Bree said...

FUN!!! I'm so jealous!! Can't wait to see pics!

Carlie said...

hate you...(mostly because of Disneyland) :)

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

SOOO JEALOUS!

Poulsen Family said...

Take me with you!

Jared and Sarah said...

Oh man that is going to be amazing! Talk about best vacay ever! Have an awesome time...and since you are already vacationing...continue having an awesome time!

Emily said...

Jealous. Have fun!

Mandi said...

Way to go, I am so happy that you guys are going to go have some fun. We should have done something awesome like that before we had kids.