Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The "Cheating Gene"

So I was watching Dr. Phil while doing the dishes yesterday and the topic is infidelity. Supposably scientists have discovered that when infants are exposed to higher levels of Testosterone in the womb (which can cause sexual impulses) they develop a ring finger that is longer than their index finger. Immediately every woman in the audience began checking her husband's hand to see if he was a cheater.... so did I.

But all along, I was secretly hoping he did not think to check mine....


7 comments:

Carlie said...

Whoa yours is way bad! Haha mine isn't so it's definitely not genes...you know what that means.

Jeremy and Chari Gallup said...

haha! That is WAY funny! You always post about the funniest things...thanks for making my day!

Nat and Justin said...

Oh you may be in luck...kinda...just watching The Dr.'s and this finger thing just came up, and on women it may mean you are twice as likely to get osteoarthritis. So no worries Landon, she won't be able to cheat on you cuz she'll be in so much pain from arthritis!

Jared and Sarah said...

oh snap! Cute nails, though.

Lindsay said...

Che! Don't hate me for being such a stranger.. I just remembered you and your cute blog and was thinking about you and how you are doing!! Are you still working at Barrus?? Did you finish medical school? Anyway, just thought I'd say hi and see what you were up to! :) oh and ps: you have a REALLY long ring finger haha

Andi and Cade said...

Cheater, Cheater pumpkin EATER!!

Kassie Crapo said...

Haha this is too funny :) I will have to check Shad's when he returns home from work tonight...lol!