Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pros vs. Cons

Cons:
Monday- Work from 10-4 pick my patient at the hospital at five and have med cards, nursing diagnoses and patho complete. Finish online ATI exam by 9:00
Tuesday- Arrive at the hospital at 6:30, leave the floor at 2:30, attend post clinical conference until 3:30. Complete patho, med cards, lab data and nursing diagnoses for new patient
Wednesday- Arrive at the hospital at 6:30, leave the floor at 2:30, attend post clinical conference until 3:30. Finish up entire care plan for Thursday morning and study for any exams/quizzes
Thursday: Hand in nursing care plan by nine, attend class from 9:30-3:30 or 5:30 depending on the week. Study for any exams/quizzes
Friday- Attend class from 9:30-3:30 or 5:30 depending on the week

Pros:
Meeting some of the most fantastic people I have ever met. I ♥ these girls (and boys) so much. Friday our research class was cancelled so we went to lunch and a movie. It is so good to have people that I care about around me all the time. They really get what it's like to deal with the stressors of school and everyday life. Plus, it doesn't hurt that they are just so darn fun.






Thanks for all of the fun times guys! I ♥ you and appreciate the fun day. And Landon, thanks for putting up with my super stressed out/grumpy self. It's nice to know you will always be in my corner.

4 comments:

Jen said...

It will all be over soon Che! Hang in there!

Kim said...

how fun! It is always nice to be around people that make you happy. Plus, I am sure you are doing a super fantastical job at the nursing biz. Don't fret, I am going to be calling you every time I have medical related questions. Just wait, just you wait!

Jared and Sarah said...

Oh Che'...some people can handle things like this and you are that type of people. Good thing you love those guys or school would really not be fun.

Keep on keepin' on, you have to deliver my babies remember?

Anna said...

great post! im stealing the pics!