Saturday, November 7, 2009

Coming Out of the Closet

I have been lying to you. I have been lying to ALL of you. It's time I get this off of my chest. My hair is not naturally brown. It may have been at one time. But it is no longer. The truth is... my hair is gray. Full on... get a perm, fluff it in the morning, gray. I don't know how you are all going to react to this. If you choose not to befriend me any longer, I understand. I just need you to know me for what I really am. Take it, or leave it.


Not convinced? Check this picture out. ( by the way... I am 22 ) Dang you parents and these stupid genes.

p.s. here is what is going on at the Fullmer residence this weekend. Loads of it. Bored? Come on over. There is always room for one more.

14 comments:

Emily said...

Awww, don't feel bad. That's why we have hair dye right? My younger sis has the same problem, and she started getting them way early in highschool.

Oh and you can babysit my girls anytime! You might not think they are so cute if you do though. The twins are in a nasty stage.

Poulsen Family said...

You're not the only one! I started getting gray hairs just before I turned 23 :( Getting gray hair before you have children should NOT be allowed. Thank goodness for hair dye!

suedawg said...

Don't blame both yoour parents, I still have red hair! We all know red-heads are blondes from HELL! That's my excuse. Love ya

Dad said...

My hair is still brown!

Toni said...

Your not alone, I swear I get the youngest girls in my salon needing to cover their grey.

Carlie said...

His hair is still brown! I just laughed out loud in a very awkward social setting. :) Gosh he's funny.

Jen said...

Big Jud's hair is BROWN??? Uh huh!

Bree said...

You are SO funny!! Love your squat in that first pic!! hahaha. Sorry bout the grays. Thank goodness for hairdressers, right!! :)

Jared and Sarah said...

I can't believe the secret is out....

lisa said...

Don't blame everything on your parents, just most of it. I can't wait to see the Hillam ankels on you, gray hair is NOTHING compared to them.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Che' I just have to tell you I love reading your blogs!! haha! you are amazing! Thanks for making me smile :) Love ya Chels

Greg n Sara said...

thanks for sharing. Who Knew? I think you still look fantastic.

Cardon Family said...

you are so funny! I miss your face! Call me!

Anger said...

sariously? (that's a one up to seriously)