No.... but that did not stop us from staying here last night on a little staycation.
It was so much fun. We stayed in this fantastic room and slept in late this morning (missing school and work) Have you ever stayed in a theme room?! This is me... recommending it. p.s. happy Veteran's Day Lanny!






7 comments:
holy cow thats where cody and I stayed on our honeymoon. we stayed in the Febuary room. It is a awesome place to stay i recommend it as well!!!
I'm sitting in a bathtub shaped like a pirate ship! Haha I loved that.
maybe you should hook me up!!!!!
We stayed there on our honeymoon too!! Sounds like FUN its very relaxing ;)
Nice! I love that place and all of their romanticness.
hehe we stayed in the romeo and juliet room!
Great fun. John and I are on our way to stay at the Americinn theme room next week just because. Got to keep those home fires burning. Right!
Post a Comment