Monday, January 12, 2009

ReCeNt HaPpEnInGs...

'Tis I! The inconsistent blogger. With school pretty slow, holidays over, and no formal job to speak of... the excuses for not blogging are escaping me. Washing my hair? Out of the country? Riding off in the sunset with my super romantic husband? ....  Ya right. So in place of interesting and fascinating blog news: 

Hey Mom! Look what we finished.....
(I guess I just invented my own excuse for not blogging, that's 1,000 pieces y'all)
Also, I have somehow landed the coveted position of Friday evening permanent positionated baby-sitter of Hallie Brynne. I have managed to capture a grin on camera. I don't have kids, but for those of you who do... what's up with just staring at kids and being fully amused? I found myself taking pictures of her feet, her hands... I know, this is not my child. Which makes this all the more weird. 

She loves cuddling with me. When she can speak I am going to teach her to call me "Favorite Aunt Once Removed by Adoption Che". We are going to be besties. Until the next ten days when I stare at the computer and my camera, and wonder what useless information I can share.... 

5 comments:

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Wow 1,000 piece puzzle I always start those and NEVER finish! I'm laughing right now because whenever I babysit my niece's I ALWAYS take a million pictures haha I don't know what it is either! :)

Kim said...

Ok so is it just me, or does her hair look really RED in that last picture? For sure she is not a red-head!!! But you are the best ever for babysitting. We owe you a millioin times over. By the way, my blog didn't tell me you updated thats why I didn't see. What a dumb blog.

Andi said...

Well we'll just have to come right down there and solve the nothing to talk about crisis! Will DO!

cortney and neil said...

I still hate puzzles. I think it is because I was never invited to join puzzle club :)

johnandjana said...

Way to do that puzzle Che'. I love puzzles and I stay up all hours of the night to work on them, so I don't do them very often. I need my beauty sleep. Cute little girl that you babysit. Hope you're enjoying life.