So... I'm so ashamed. This summer I was a great blogger! Constantly updating, probably never did anything without thinking, "Why... this would make a great blog post!" Yeah! Well, blog slacking no more! I give you.... two months of my life... in about two minutes (more or less, depending on how fast you read, which I'm assuming is pretty fast.)
For Landon's birthday we went to Logan to celebrate with his friends! We stayed with the lovely Cade and Andi and had dinner at Cafe Sabor with Adam and Jasmine, and Mike and his friend. It was so much fun to see everyone and Landon wore some silly hat the whole time.
I give you... Hallie. My cousin Kim had her baby last week and she is gorgeous. She gives me baby cravings. She is a dangerous vixen for that reason, but I can't stay away from her. She has the sweetest, fat cheeks. I'm so grateful that Kim lives close so that I can stop in and hold her whenever I want!
Last, but certainly not least on my list of heartaches... this is my yard! Are you kidding me? I have never seen so many leaves in my life. I am thrilled to announce that we have picked up about half of them, filling a total of about 38 bags so far. I would now like to take a minute for a moment of silence for Cell Phone Fullmer. (Que the sad music...) She was a great phone, always let me know when someone needed me, looked cute and trendy, played funny songs and was always a great listener. I foolishly had her in my hoodie pocket while raking, dropped her in the leaf piles somewhere and we bagged her up and shipped her off to the compost. I am once again ashamed. I will miss you Cell Phone. Thanks for all the good times!
As for those of you who made an appearance in this post... and for those of you who didn't, but probably should have, thank you so much for making the last two months super great!
Last, but most importantly... Happy Veterans Day to all of the Veterans but especially to Landon. I am SO grateful for everything you have sacrificed to protect our freedom. You are such a great guy and I am so proud of you and everything you have accomplished!




6 comments:
Just wanted to say I miss your guts. And definitely thank you to Landon...I don't know how those guys do it, but I am super grateful for him/them and their selflessness! Hope everything is going great for you guys!
I just love the picture of Landon and Hallie...his face is classic...like what the heck is this? But, love the shoutout! Hallie misses you too. Yay for Veteran's Day. Landon, you are amazing. And you make amazing roast!!!
HOLY LEAVES! I still don't know what Panguitich or wahtver is and am really sad that you haven't wanted to get together yet!!!
What a good update. Sure am glad we wore so much makeup to the Sabor.. Though in reality it's a little frightening, the pictures sure turn out awesome!
So, new girl with mike? I thought he was engaged to the missionary girl? What is going on with that boys love live... if you could fill me in on the gossip that would be terrific!
Thanks for the fun pictures. I haven't seen any of those boys since they got back from Iraq (I think that includes Landon!) so it was good to see them all dressed up! Glad to see you are all doing well. Oh, and good luck with the schooling Che'.
Post a Comment