Monday, November 3, 2008

25 years: 219,000 hours: 13,148,725 minutes....


 Landon turned 25 today! How do you fill that much time? Here's where Landon has been up to until now...
... Born in Panguitch, Utah
... Weighed 8. 5 lbs
...Named Landon Bruce Fullmer
...7 years in Panguitch elementary school
...Captain of the Pogs team
...Took a bet to swallow two nickels and a dime (pooped out a quarter, JK... but seriously, he ate the coins)
...First of his friends to have a girlfriend
... First kiss in fifth grade
... Kicked out of the band
... 2 years in Panguitch Junior High 
... Favorite food: Pizza and Root Beer
... Played basketball, baseball and track for 4 years
... Won 5 state tournaments
... Looked super cute in little white baseball pants 
... King of ping pong
... First student to beat Mr. Stouffers in chess
... Kissed 16 girls
... Went on multiple trips to Lake Powell
... Signed with the National Guard
... Lived through basic training in Oklahoma for 5 months
... Served a mission in Buenos Aires, Argentina
... Speaks fluent Spanish
... Pooped his pants
... Worked at "The Roundup" gas station 
... Has 15 nieces and nephews and has never changed a diaper
... Constantly tortured "Camel Jockey"
... Shaved his legs, butt, and chest
... Waxed his eyebrows and chest
... Had countless cavities
... Wore braces
... Broken his foot and arm
... Hunted and killed 2 deer and countless innocent fowl
... Trampled by a cow
... Hates cows
... Never said "I love you" to a girl (before me)
... Grew to 6'3'' his senior year
... Served a 16 month tour in Iraq
... Developed a terrible foot rash
... Built walls around his section in Iraq for privacy
... Became addicted to "Friends"
... Beat Brett Sawyer in alot of Madden games
... Went to college at UVSC
... Lived with 3 friends from high school
... Met me when I came to his door to yell at him (long story)
... Dumped his girlfriend to try and date me exclusively
... Got married 6 mos. later
... Worked as a car salesman
... and a security system salesman
... Lived in Utah, Oklahoma, Mississippi, California, Texas, Vegas, Argentina, Kuwait and Iraq 
... Has learned to do dishes, vacuum, dust and say, "yes dear." 
... Adopted a new best friend 
... Inherited some crazy in-laws
... Beat Linda at Yahtzee
... Avid gamer (board games, card games... you name it, he's there)
... Owned 4 cars
... Become an amazing husband. 25 years ago was the best day of my life and I was not even here yet. Landon has truly changed everything about me for the best. I do not know where my life would be without him and I thank God for him every night. He makes me laugh every day, and keeps my load light. He is always there for me and truly is my very best friend. Dianne, thank you for having Landon 25 years ago today.... your pain brought me the greatest gift! I love you Landon... Happy birthday! 

12 comments:

ShaLayne said...

Hey Lanny, I've been wanting to call you all day, but everytime I had a minute, something else came up (now it's late). Just wanted you to know that I didn't forget your B-day. I hope that it has been a fun one. I love you!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

ShaLayne
P.S. Jer say's Hi to, and Ally has a picture that she wants to mail to you. We'll send it in the morning.

Lane, Amanda, and Mason said...

Happy Birthday Landon!

Toni said...

Hey your missing one.... I have in writing, from landon, that he kissed Adam Howard. Ha Ha! Happy Birthday Landon!

Linda, Brad and they're driving us mad said...

Happy Late Birthday!!! I really didn't forget, okay I did a little. I owe you one. By the way, you left your amazing hat at my house. I hope you had a good b-day. Thanks for getting to know me.

Jen said...

Happy birthday Landon! I just turned 25 also. Crazy! Hope you had a most fabulous birthday. Sounds like you have been busy these last 25 years....

Anonymous said...

Hey Lanny HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am also grateful Dianne had you 25 years ago so you could have such a crazy mother-in-law. I LOVE YOU and can't wait to beat you at bowling again!!!!

cortney and neil said...

Happy Birthday Lanny! I hope you got my message. You are a great brother-in-law. I am glad we have ya in our family. Plus you love Layne Frost what else could we ask for.

The Crandall Family said...

Hope you had a great b-day!!! Answer to Landon's question... yes wearing sweatpants as much as I can is one of the best perks of pregnancy! :) We will for sure call you guys Saturday afternoon and hopefully get together!

johnandjana said...

Che,
I am so happy for you and that you have such a happy life. You deserve the best. Landon definately is the lucky one.

Kim said...

So I know this is late, but hey, i was busy...but happy birthday Landon!!! Also, I am glad we got your favorite meal (pizza and rootbeer) in the hospital...we can say the celebration was not just Lisa's, but yours too!

Anonymous said...

ok che' i found your blog and had to leave a comment. you have grown up so much!! you are BEAUTIFUL!!! what a lucky man you have. i hope he realizes that! you are so cute and bubbly! it is great to see you. good luck in your schooling and with your marriage!!!

Jordan said...

Landino, I'm a terrible friend. I didn't even know it was your birthday. I'll send you something awesome. Happy Belated Birthday! Who's the adopted best friend? Are you cheating on me?