So, I've never done one of these but since I was tagged (thanks, Toni) and I seriously have nothing better to do... I thought I would humor myself.
JOYS:
1. Watching 24 W/Landon
2. Boiled Eggs!
3. Mason and Avery
FEARS:
1. Having something bad happen to my family
2. Not getting into nursing school
3. I am always paranoid that someone is hiding in my shower behind the curtain. ( I know, it's really wierd)
GOALS:
1. To finish school
2. Be one of those cute old couples you see in the mall holding hands.
3. Buy a house
CURRENT OBSESSIONS:
1. 24! (Seriously friends and family... if you are not a fan, rent the first season. You WILL thank me.)
2. Blogging
3. Tapioca pudding
RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS:
1. I am secretly a huge Eminem fan. I cannot believe that I just admitted that. I always tell Landon that I am "in the closet." I know almost every word to his songs (which is sometimes very unfortunate for my soul)
2. I wet the bed until I was like 10. Again with the confessions. I need to stop.
3. I don't know how to whistle. I have tried to learn so many times but I really cannot figure it out. If any of you have some good tutoring tips on this... let me know!
Ok! That was actually kind of fun. I TAG...Lacee, Cortney, Tedi and ShaLayne! By the way... made it to San Antonio safetly. It's good to be with Landon again but I am having a terrible time finding my way around this joint. Also... I layed by the pool for 4 hours today. You could fry an egg on my back. Stupid girl I am.




12 comments:
Hey i just ran across your blog and thought i would say hi! Your main picture at the top of you guys is georgeous! It was cool to see you at graduation, your family is pretty amazing!
You probably don't know me but I went to high school with Landon. I saw your blog and WOW your wedding pictures are amazing. You guys are in Vegas that is so cool and your house looks so cute. I hope you don't care that I am going to add you to my friends. Tell Landon Hi, you guys are a very happy couple I can tell.
You are going to be a city driving pro by the time these summers of sales are over. I'm going to need you on all of my vacations to get me around! Glad you are safe and sound.
ps That was me that deleted a comment. I accidentally posted as Cade, and there was no way I was giving him the credit for reading your blog. You already think he's amazing ENOUGH!
I can't believe all of your confessions I felt like a priest reading them. (Except I already knew them ha ha). I am missing you here. I need help with help plans indicisive me is about to jump of a cliff aaagggghhhh
I meant house plans
this will make you even madder. It was aunt Allison that painted her fingernails. :)
ok, I am confused.... Why did you guys move to Texas? Did everyone that works in Vegas move to Texas or just you? Texas..... random, but I bet its kinda fun for the summer. If you come to Panguitch this summer come up to the lake and play with us!
Hi Che'...
It's britt! Your new blog looks cute. You must have some time on your hands, go figure. Miss ya! I'll surely miss ya this weekend... lol
Love you, TTYL
Love the confessions! I had no idea you liked Eminem. Interesting I must say! Hope everything is going well for you in Texas. I bet Linda can sympathize with your sunburn. Remember that crazy fun trip we took to visit her and she got FRIED at the pool!!
I love the picture at the top of your blog... Landon's Argyle Shirt looks great! Remember why he bought that?!?!?!?! lol
Well, you need to fix your music, I've been using it as background music while I work, and for some reason it's not working today!
Thanks for the comment on my blog! I am glad to see that you guys have one too! Sounds like you are having a good summer! Oh- and don't feel too weird, I ALWAYS throw the shower curtain open expecting to see someone there! I added you guys as friends on my blog! Have fun!
Post a Comment