Misting sunscreen: The brilliance is truly overwhelming with this product. No longer must we hassle with the thick, white goop we have come to rely on for sun protection. Oh no.. this sunscreen comes in the form of a lightweight mist. And... It actually smells good! I know, I know, you are a skeptic. But I swear this little bottle has come to be somewhat of a friend for me in this Texas heat. I recommend everyone rush to your nearest Wal*Mart and grab one up. In fact... grab two. I am that confident.
Landon:Now he's not for sale unfortunately and not everyone gets one. But, somehow I managed to scoop up the last Landon Fullmer. Lucky...Landon is on the list of favorite things because he's pretty much the only thing keeping me sane out here. I literally count the minutes until he will be home. Plus... he's a good kisser. (blush...)
What is that?!That my dear friends and family is my balcony! Now I'm quite ashamed to admit this because in my family furniture on the porch has always been a sign of undeniable white trashness... but since this is the list of favorites, I must admit. I have hauled out the living room chair onto the balcony and I spend a good portion of my day out there. I get better internet reception out there, (Okay fine... out here) which was the original purpose of sitting here but soon it evolved into an out of control love for the balcony! I love to read and watch the sunset every night out here. I would be willing to wager that I sit here about 4-5 hours a day. And yes... everyone in the parking lot has a perfectly good view of me. I'm like the complex cat lady.
The pool: I have debated long and hard about rather or not to include this one. I have had an astronomically difficult relationship with the pool here. We are more like "frienemies" since this is the scene of the crime. (In reference to my gosh awful sunburn last week) But I just cannot deny the joy that it brings to jump into the cold water. Lately I have been trying to teach Landon how to float. Not so successfully I might add.
Phase 10: At this very point in time I am not sure if I can call Phase 10 a "fun pastime" or a "terribe addiction". Although all evidence is pointing toward the latter. Landon, Chari, Jeremy and I have played this game every single night for a good week or two. Any of you who are very familiar with this game know it's not so much a quick game as a long term commitment. It takes us at least two hours every single time. But that's OK with me... at least I get to talk to someone besides myself. (Which is starting to worry me lately)Well folks, there you have it! All my current loves. Of course some people and objects have been left out. But don't feel bad. You know who you are! Until next time...




12 comments:
Only you. Remeber Dad said "Its okay to talk to yourself as long as you don't answer back." Now those are great words of wisdom. :)
Come with us! We are going to Venice and maybe Rome to, Its super cheap, and its going to be so fun. I wanted to go and be there for Valentines Day but it was not to much more money to go in March and I think it will be so much warmer in March. But Seriously think about it, we want some friends to go with us, it will be a blast!
You are so funny. When did you move to texas, what is landon doing there, and why did he drag you there. Just kidding it looks like a blast you got your balcony and pool what else do you need. You guys are cute!!
You are so cute! Only you could be so creative. By the way, I love the new background on your page. :)
You make me laugh!!! I noticed your chair on the balcany The other day, it looks nice! I love looking off my balcany every day and waving to you! :)
P.S. Your blog is way cute!!!
Heck yeah it's alright if you link our blog into yours as long as it's alright if we do the same with yours! I thought I was the only one who knew that Landon was a good kisser.....(by the way, I (Jordan) am normally the one who updated the blog).
I am so going out tonight to buy the sunscreen. Totally sold, in fact, I think I'll buy two.. I am that confident! Love you.
PS.. how am I supposed to keep up with the Fullmer's? If you change your backdrop one more time and make it any cuter I am going to have to officially drop out of the race to keep up with how cute your blog is.
Work on that would you?
Love the list Che! I do need to go buy some new sunscreen so perhaps I will take your suggestion and try your favorite kind. I'm glad you guys are having fun in Texas and that you have a pool to keep you cool.
Hey, so you need to update this thing. It's like 1 a.m. here and I can't sleep. So anyways, I'm watching that show "The Hand That Rocks the Cradle." Do you remember that one? All dramatic, that used to play on lifetime? Oh I recorded it. Watch it all the time, ha I love it. Well I am so excited to come down there! I for my ticket confirmation today. I'm going to call you in the morning I have a question about it. I love you.
I can tell you're bored! How was the water park... I was expecting a blog on it! Post some pictures of the giant slide!
You are so cute. I have never heard of Frienemies...That made me laugh. Thanks for fessing up when you visited my blog...That means you are Not a Stalker but a blogfriend.
Post a Comment