This is some of the group. There are about 25 salesmen, 2 "saleswomen", 5 wives and and a couple of dogs.

This is Landon with our friend Jordan. Landon has an honest to goodness crush on him I think. He lived with Jordan before I came to Texas and he always tells me that Jordan is "one of his top five favorite guys," and cites his time living there as "the best time of his life." Geez... should I take offense to that?!
These are a few of the other married people out here. Our friends Lacee and Devin, and Allan and Amber. I am holding Amber's baby, Evey. She is such a cute little girl. My favorite thing about Texas in comparison to Vegas is the trees and grass. I know that sounds strange but in Vegas I would start to get depressed after awhile without any green, springy looking business around. My least favorite thing about Texas so far are the ants! They come in armies prepared to fight. I find them everywhere. One night we came home from Wal Mart and saw a big herd of them marching around on the carpet. Landon went out and bought a can of "Raid" and proceeded to spray every square inch of the apartment. What's worse... live ants all over or an ant cemetery with their little corpses everywhere? I wish I had a good answer for that! On a brighter note, I am getting much better at finding my way around. I am not so scared to leave by myself anymore. As always, we miss everyone! Until next time...





11 comments:
I was thinking about you earlier wondering if you were still alive! Good to see you are! Miss you hope things are great. Have a good day!
Love Nat
Hey I just was walking up the stairs and saw you on your porch..... It makes me laugh every time I see you up there!!! Just wanted to say hi! :)
Cute pictures Che! You are so adorable. Glad you're finding your way around a little better!
Beware of the Tx ants. We had them attack our apartment once and remember Mason was still crawling. Anyway he crawled right into them and they bit his arm everywhere. It was so sad. By the way Mason is indeed torturing a cat in that picture, and good luck with your classes together. Nic and I did it once. I ended up writing every paper, but it was the funnest class I ever took because I could hold his hand during it.:)
It seems as if I wasn't at this BBQ! I was! Your blog is looking darling and I'm glad you finally got around to updating it. Now I am going to have to update mine. I haven't seen you in like two days, I might be having withdrawls. I told you we were crumbling.
Aw Che' I miss you...I can't wait to come there. I'm so exctied!! Anyways, I'm just heading to work. I miss you like crazy though. I'll call you soon. Love you!
Hi Che and Landon.
It is 1:18 in the morning, having a hard time sleeping, so I decided to read up on you. I didn't see any sugar cookies at the Bar B Q, what is up with that.
Take care, miss you, and don't forget your most favorite aunt, her studly husband, and very intelligent children. XOXO
Hey Che' & Landon We missed you at Bree's wedding. It was a very nice day. Everyone asked where you were, they all thought you were still in Vegas. Che' I'm glad you are starting to find your way around. I don't know what's worse, Ant's or Cockroaches. That's what I find in my house. That is until I called the bug man. We miss you! Be Safe!
ShaLayne
Hey Che' to answer your question, Bree is Chris & Jolene's Daughter. I wish you were here, I need a shopping buddy today. I'm trying to get my list together of what I need to do. So much to do, but so little time. My family will be home before I know it. Miss you!
ShaLayne
Oh I absolutely Hate ANTS!!!! It might be a long summer for you but I bet it is fun just getting away and having the two of you, when you are together that is, that workaholic looks like fun anyways. I wish we could get away just us and escape the family some times
I didn't notice it the first time I read through that post, but in the one picture that's close of you and Landon and Devin and Lacee you look tons like mom. :) Way cute. Anyways, just thought I'd point it out. I'm the only one who doesn't look like her I think. Anyways, I love you talk to you soon.
Post a Comment