Monday, September 20, 2010

It's a Very Handsome...

Baby boy!!! Landon and I could not be more excited to be announcing that we are expecting a son in January. We have been talking about this for years and cannot believe that we will be welcoming a baby soon. The nursery is underway and this kid's wardrobe is growing at an alarming rate. I have been feeling great and am shocked every morning when I wake up to see that my belly is just THAT MUCH BIGGER!! The baby is a kickin' little fool and I love when he moves for Landon in the evenings. I feel so blessed and cannot wait to meet this little guy!


The proud Daddy

14 comments:

Jen said...

YAY!! I'm so excited for you two. You will be fabulous parents. P.S. You look adorable!

Kim said...

Yay! Been waiting for this post! However, I must complain. I need more pictures, personally. Ultrasound pictures maybe? Pictures of you maybe???? come on lady! can't wait to start shopping for the little man, too. We need to start planning a shower.

Mandi said...

Wow am I way out of the loop or did you keep that a secret for a long time? Congrats I am way excited for you. We are expecting the first of March but announcing the third child is just not quite as exciting as announcing the first. How fun for you and can I just say between us I so much love shopping for boys more than girls, everyone thinks I am nuts, but you can make them looks like such studs for way cheaper than you can turn girls into little divas.

Hills said...

CONGRATS! i have been wondering when you two would make a super cute kid! boys are so so fun, fun to play with and shop for! Congrats!

Jared and Sarah said...

love it!

Bree said...

So when do we get to see this cute belly? I bet you're adorable! I'm excited for you guys!! :)

Destry and Liz said...

Congrats again Che. You will be a great mom!

Destry and Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anger said...

How happy is that? Congrats Che'! I'm so psyched for you!

johnandjana said...

I had heard a rumor but was waiting to see if it was true. That is awesome. You will be a great Mom! Congrats to you both!!! Boys are fun!!!

Cody and Nicole Nelson said...

congrats you guys hes going to be so handsome!!

Greg n Sara said...

We need belly shots Che!!! I am dying so your little bump!! Hope your feeling great, I am so excited for you guys.

suedawg said...

yea for me!!! I love grandbabies ai can't wait to hold him and kiss his handsome face!!!

Jeff and Ali said...

Congratulations! I thought I had heard rumors that you guys were expecting, but have never seen anything official! I'm so happy and excited for you. You'll be wonderful parents!!