Hi All! I have decided the time has come to crawl out of my cozy, little cave and rejoin the land of the living. I had the most
fantastic Christmas break. Landon and I lived in our pajamas most of the time and prided ourselves on squatting in my parent's basement for no less than two weeks. I won't bore you with the details but there were many, many
games, movies, food and
laughs. I loved getting to spend so much time with my family and debrief from my last crazy semester. I feel refreshed and am ready to charge back into nursing school!


My Grandma is the most
adorable, little lady you will ever come across. Every year she gives us all matching clothes. This year the boy's vests were something to behold. As for my sweater... see for yourself :)


Gift of the year:
Snuggies. Landon and I were surprised with these matching beauties. Don't be jealous. I hear they are on sale.
(Don't tell anyone: but I have actually used it MANY times since this picture was taken, between you and me of course.)


Two words: A Dorable.

My parents were living in Limbo this Christmas (halfway between their new house and their rental mobile home....
yep, you heard correctly) as a result, Santa filled my Dad's work socks this year.

Thanks everyone for the great holiday and break. I love you guys so much! Don't give up on my sad, abandoned blog... I am back and running.
11 comments:
So much to say, so little space. Oh never mind, I can take as much space as I want. And I will. I think I should invent a comment as you go for the blogs, wouldn't that be handy?!
1- loving the game photos, particulary of Lando's vest action.
2-Why is my sweater so much longer than yours?
3-Just between you and me, I wish I had a snuggie too.
4-That picture of Max. The cutest thing I have ever seen! What a happy little man.
K that will be all for now. I expect more blogging in the near future so that I can leave more equally fabulous comments.
Oh good you are still living! I was starting to get concerned. I shall call you and hear all about everything.
Also....LOVING that you guys got snuggies as well. You don't need to be ashamed, they are the most amazing things ever!!
Glad you had an amazing Christmas and got lots of family time in.
FInally! I am glad to see that you are back up and at em! I miss you already, Christmas was so fun. THose are some cute pictures of the little family. Especially Max! I love you I'll see you soon.
Two things:
1. Max looks freakishly like Neil. I mean he could be abandoned in a dark ally and I would know that he was Neil's kid.
2. are you eating at Gringo's?? So jealous, noone will eat there with me and it is seriously my favorite place to eat.
I love your grandma, she's so cute! And I secretly have been wanting a snuggie too...shhh. Glad to see your back!
I was beginning to think that nursing school had gotten the best of you and you had abandoned blogging forever. So nice to to see that you're alive. Christmas was surely a blast and I have to agree about the grandma comment. She is the cutest lady ever!
Glad to see you have returned. I wondered where you were. I'm glad you got to spend so much time at Christmas with your fam. Looks like you all had a super time. Now, back to the real world huh! I'm a bit jealous over the sweaters. HAHA!
Those sweaters are amazing. That little boy is freaking adorable. I'm glad you're alive.
I can't believe that's Max! Looks like a great Holiday!
Love those Christmas sweaters. We get jam every year so i guess I've been missing out.
Great to see you blog again. Glad you had a Very Merry Christmas with you family. I can't believe how much Colby has grown up. He is very handsome. Maybe we will see you in Idaho next time!!
Post a Comment