Appetite
Bunco
Cheesecake
Di-izzle
Eat
Food
Games
Haircut!
Ice cream
Jokes
Kids
Love
Movies
NOISE!
Obnoxious
Pictures
Quiet
Relax
Snacks
Ticket to Ride
Up
Veggies
Weight
X....does anything start with X? Seriously, unless we watched Xenon or played the Xylophone, forget about it.
Yams
Zzzzzzs
It was great. The food was delicious, the company was fantastic and there is no where else I would have rather been. I'm thankful for Thanksgiving. (forgot my camera for the blessed event... imagine simplistic bliss)




4 comments:
glad you had a great holiday! We are having a ugly sweater party sat at 6. If your in town! I have your oven mitt too!
love it. personally i'm missing the photos, however...
Che-zo! Love that list! Don't be surprised if you see me copying it sometime!! Maybe X could be for Xbox?? :) Count me in for game night! That would be a blast!!! Sooooo sad I'm missing out on some fun this wknd! :(
I'm glad you had a great holiday. I love this time of year.
Post a Comment