ON BROADWAY!! For my birthday Landon got me tickets to see the Lion King in NYC. It was so amazing! I absolutely loved the show, the costumes were incredible and the music was... SPECTACULAR! We started out the day early by catching the train into Philadelphia Chinatown, and them riding a bus to Chinatown in downtown NY (which is the stinkiest place I have ever stepped foot in). Then we caught a taxi to Times Square to see what all the fuss was about.
Train
Bus
Taxi
Long story short... the day was a blast and I am so glad that I have had the opportunity to see all of these fun places. Side note: Sure gives me some appreciation for what my life is like living in Idaho and utah. Plenty of area to run around doing cartwheels.






14 comments:
Lion King is my favorite! I am so happy that you got to see it. I love NYC- it is fascinating!
How fun!! I'll admit it--I'm jealous!! Not so much about your rendevouz with the naked cowboy... but definitely about you being in Times Square and seeing a Broadway show--that is awesome!! I bet you're having a blast with Carlie! Can't wait for more pics!!! :)
So fun, I love NY. We saw Wicked there about 2 years ago, it was the most amazing thing ever, so I can imagine how great the lion king was. You guys are having fun! I love it!
I"m so sorry you chose to take the Chinatown bus. It may be cheap but it is horrible! We took it from DC to NYC, and it took us almost 6 hours when it usually only takes about 4 to go from DC to NYC. AND I agree with you Chinatown does STINK! ICK! Never will take a Chinatown bus again! Glad you had a great b-day present!!!
The Naked Cowoboy!??! SO Inapprop!! I am glad you had fun though.
I wish I was there, but I am excited about my new treasures you picked up. So I feel like I havn't talked to you in years. Surprise I got a dog, and not just any dog as Avery calls her a jawawa. (I am about to kill the dang thing) Miss you tons. Love you. (the naked cowboy was severely innaprop)
Oh my gosh that is amazing!! That is so cool you went to NYC and all that. And I love the pic of you and Carl with your NY shirts on...very cute and Che like!
Looks like you had a great time. I would love to see NY. I don't know about the cowboy thing, it looks a bit shady. Ha Ha! He only wishes for some shade.
what fun adventures! Can't wait to hear how much you love DC next!!
SURF TRIP!!! I know this is alot of advanced notice, but we want to try and plan this out before you get booked. Next summer Kristen and I are reserving a 3 bedroom condo in San Diego for a week. We haven't booked the week, we wanted to ask you guys if you would like to go. It would only be $450 a couple for the whole week (thats like $60 a night). Call me and let me know if you are interested.
How awesome! Happy Birthday. And the cowboy picture...sorry but I could not quit laughing even if it was inappropriate!
I love inappropriateness, as you know. Oh and the naked cowboy was my favorite part of new York. He is totally ripped but severely needs a haircut. Apparently the man is a millionaire too. Why do we work?? Why not just hang out in a pair of cowboy boots and some sexy briefs all day long and let people take their picture with you and stuff your boots full of money. They guy is a total freak and rich and famous for it. Now who are the idiots???
Wow, that was very prompt. Thanks. So awesome that you got to go to NY. Love the naked cowboy, but more importantly that headband is amazing!
Dear Che~
I just wanted to let you know I am having withdrawls as I check your blog on a continuous basis and find that you haven't updated since June the 8th. I worry that that something has happened to you in that eastern world of the United States. Please update soon because reading your posts brings sunshine into my day. =)
Love,
Nat
Post a Comment